Counseling forSingle Moms
Online Counseling for Single Mothers
The majority of single parent families are headed by single mothers.
In fact according to the 2020 U.S. Census Bureau, out of about 11 million single parent families with children under the age of eighteen, 80% are single moms.
Single motherhood can be really challenging
due to juggling so many responsibilities with little or no support. This commonly leads to Single Moms experiencing higher levels of:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Self-Compassion Fatigue
- Lower Self-Esteem
- Challenging work/life harmony
- Social Isolation
- Poor Self-Care
- Feelings of shame, stigma, or failure
How We Can Help?
At Introspection Counseling Center we provide Online Individual and Group Counseling services specific to single mothers’ unique needs in Delaware, New Jersey and North Carolina.
- Individual Counseling provides 1 on 1 therapeutic support,
- Group Counseling provides a therapeutic opportunity for shared experience, support, and encouragement from other single moms eliminating feelings of social isolation and improving overall emotional wellness.
We provide a non-judgemental, empathic, and empowering environment to help you:
- Better manage your stress levels
- Improve your self-compassion
- Ameliorate feelings of anxiety and depression
- Empower you to be the best version of yourself and as a mother!
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation today!
Benefits of Online Individual and Group Counseling for Single Mothers
- Participate in therapy without needing to hire a babysitter or leave your home
- Late evening appointment availability are ideal for Single Mothers
- Put your child/children to bed and talk with a therapist without leaving your home
- Reduce Stigma and Gain support from other Single Mothers