Online Counseling in Delaware
We offer online individual and group counseling services also known as Telehealth, for adults in Delaware.
Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is not convenient, or you just don’t want to.
Our HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform is easy to use and does not require downloading an app or software. It can be easily utilized through your internet browser on your smartphone or computer wherever you are.
We offer private pay options and accept major insurance plans.
- Trauma & PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Trust Issues
- Life Stressors
- Work/Life Balance
Group Therapy Topics
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment (TREM)
- Single Moms Stress Management Group
- Coping Skills for Anxiety & Depression
- Strength-Based, Person-Centered
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy